Dedicated to one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had with His amazing creatures. Since I am a "critter person" I have been around a lot of them but there is something about an "Eagle" that is hard to describe in words.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Soaring by the Bridge.

Nice soaring. Windy so a little hard to hear me AND the wind at the same time. Actually my inflection makes me laugh when I listen to it, but I was having fun, and I knew someone was actually wanting to see my videos this year!!! If you want to view any of these videos in a large frame just click on the You Tube Logo and it will take you to their viewer. Click on last button on right of their screen at bottom. This movie however is actually clearer in the smaller view I think.

1 comment:

wvgal_dana said...

Glo I can't seem to leave these videos. Sorry if you are counting the hints on them. Because I've looked at each about 16 times.

These are wonderful videos. I have cried like a baby.

Sorry you better make room I'm moving in. lol

Subscribe through FeedBlitz and know when Photos are added

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Be sure to confirm your subscription email after you have subscribed.

Those who come to enjoy .....All who Soar Like Eagles...