Dedicated to one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had with His amazing creatures. Since I am a "critter person" I have been around a lot of them but there is something about an "Eagle" that is hard to describe in words.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Quad City Eagles starting to return for the New Season


Since I live in the Quad City area, I wanted to share a photo from yesterday of an eagle with lunch in talons. This is about 10 minutes from where I live actually. I will be scouting around as time permits and share photos here of the Eagles in our area. I can't get enough of the Eagles in general.

3 comments:

Just Vicky said...

Thanks Glo!!!! I'm signed up!

MITS said...

GREAT PIC, GLO!!!!

Mema Jo said...

Great Pic! Eagles always look so determined. Thanks for sharing,Glo.

Subscribe through FeedBlitz and know when Photos are added

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Be sure to confirm your subscription email after you have subscribed.

Those who come to enjoy .....All who Soar Like Eagles...