Dedicated to one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had with His amazing creatures. Since I am a "critter person" I have been around a lot of them but there is something about an "Eagle" that is hard to describe in words.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Dec 15 Quad Cities eagles

As I headed back to my car from this video, 2 more passed right over me. I heard the wings go over my head they were so close. It was an awesome experience, I can't describe the swoosh sound of all those feathers on that bird. Awesome!

3 comments:

Mema Jo said...

I might be half deaf, BUT I swear I heard those wings!
You had a great day, GLO. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful video.

Charter buses can't be that much! lol

Anonymous said...

I AM TOTALLY SPEACHLESS GLOBUG... What a tremendus blessing you are experiancing with those eagles...So close WOW i got cold chills... i would have been just frozen with awwwww and prolley crying... Thankssssssss Glo this is Nilla i need to remember my google stuff..lol

wvgal_dana said...

Wow Wow and more Wow Glo I thought I replayed the others alot. I've been replaying that flight above your head. Such spendlor in flight. I am jealious (kidding) woman that was what I call making memories. You have experienced something grand. I thank you for sharing with us. Making my love of eagles even grander.

I can sleep on the floor. You might have to help me up. Not sure if I would like dog treats lol

Subscribe through FeedBlitz and know when Photos are added

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Be sure to confirm your subscription email after you have subscribed.

Those who come to enjoy .....All who Soar Like Eagles...