Dedicated to one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had with His amazing creatures. Since I am a "critter person" I have been around a lot of them but there is something about an "Eagle" that is hard to describe in words.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The start of something Magnificent, but I had no idea at the time.

Actually it was my birthday in 2004, and since all my family lives far away now, I was looking for a unique way to celebrate "MY day. I decided to drive to a few spots I knew along the Mississippi and see if I could spot an eagle or two. I did in fact spot 3 or 4 that day and was absolutely thrilled to actually stand under a tree..."Now that I know more about them, I might be a little more careful of where I actually stand"! Anyway I had never been that close to an eagle before. I also saw several soaring over the river. What an awesome Majestic sort of bird. What a fun and special way to spend part of my birthday.

No comments:

Subscribe through FeedBlitz and know when Photos are added

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Be sure to confirm your subscription email after you have subscribed.

Those who come to enjoy .....All who Soar Like Eagles...